EXPERIENCES

EXPERIENCES:

Things that I have done:


  • I went to Gaton de Campos whith my family.


Every summer I go with my family to Valladoliz, to a town called Gatón de Campos, I have a lot of family from my grandmother.








  • I went to a communion in Sevilla.




When my cousin made his communion, I went with my family to Seville, since he lives there, in San Juan del Puerto.








  • I have done my nails in a professional place.


Two years ago, my girlfriend gave me acrylic nails for my birthday, and since then, whenever I save a little, I am going to make them, I loved them!









Things that I haven't done:
 





  • I would go to the wind tunnel




I have always had the opportunity to climb the Tunnel of the Wind, but it has always given me shame and fear. I hope some day to be able to live that experience.








  • I want to get a tattoo someday.



I am still very small, but when I have a job that I like, I would love to be able to do some tattoo, like the name of my grandparents.










  • This summer I want to make braids in my hair.



In summer I would like to make a braid with a friend, every year she makes me braids because she loves them.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My buket list

UNESCO WORLD HABITAGE SITE

MY WORLD / My last birthday