MY WORLD / My last birthday

My last birthday



Last year, on my birthday, I was away from home, I was on vacation in Valladoliz with my grandmother. We had many girls there, but we are all friends, but even so it was a great birthday.
My grandmother decided to invite all my friends to our house and prepare a great snack next to the pool, we had a great time.
Then we went to see a movie, one of laughter.
In the evening they invited me to dinner and blow out the candles.
When we get home we stay overnight in a friend's yard as if it were a camping trip.
My friends gave me a very nice bracelet, and my grandmother a set of clothes.
Although it was so far from home, all those things made me feel like I was at home, at least for a day!



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My buket list

UNESCO WORLD HABITAGE SITE