MY WORLD / My future career

My future career


For me it is difficult to talk about this because I do not have it very clear, I am very close to drawing and the world of aesthetics (painting nails, makeup, etc.).

I can not imagine my life without a job related to that, I want a job that I like. It's my dream, I would like to be a tattoo artist.
Being a tattooist summarizes everything I like, I can draw thousands of designs, and tattooing is the aesthetic part, since I modify the body of other people to make them look better themselves.

Since childhood I was always guided to draw, and make up people I was passionate about. I would like to do an artistic baccalaureate and then get the necessary titles to set up a small tattoo shop.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My buket list

UNESCO WORLD HABITAGE SITE

MY WORLD / My last birthday